Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 3 - Laid-Back 31DC - Gold


Hi Everyone!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I have. Many have been hit with the Winter Nemo storm up north and I hope everyone is staying safe and indoors. I've never lived where snow falls, but I've always wanted to live with the four seasons to at least say I tried it. I live in Miami, FL and the weather is mostly beach weather. It's super beautiful and the amazing culture difference that it offers. Talking about weather..I went to the beach to catch some rays. It was very windy but the water was crystal clear. I had a great time! :)    Subject change....

Now to nail polish and nail art....lol.

I had a Groupon coupon for quite some time and I went to use it yesterday. I got the gold done at a salon. The problem with that was that the lady bled into my cuticles. I kept the polish on and just added the China Glaze Red Satin with regular tape. The end result was not the neatest. After this adventure...I went online today and bought the nail stripping tape. lol. The V-gap design is very beautiful and delicate.











I used Orly Luxe as a color base, then taped my nails and added 3 coats of China Glaze Red Satin.


What do you think of the end result? Would you try this without stripping tape? lol. 

Below are the works of the ladies that are in the challenge as well. Please join their sites and stay posted! Next is Pink on February 12th (Valentines mani!).


No comments:

Post a Comment