Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 2 - Laid-Back DC21 - Silver


Hi Girls! I hope you are enjoying our Laid-Back DC31 Challenge with Crumpet's Nail Tarts Facebook website; which is a group interested in nail art and anything to do with polish! This is my second attempt at the Day 2 Silver challenge. Below you will see some pictures of my first attempt...not very appealing. lol! I should have done it with tape but I didn't think it would come out this horrible. hehe.




On my second attempt at Day 2, I changed my tactic and tried something different and new to me. Gradient!! Let me know what you think below.

The colors I used were:
O.P.I. Nail Envy Strengthener - base coat and top coat
China Glaze - Pelican Gray - base color
Spoiled - Shaken Snow Globe
Spoiled - Daddy's Credit Card
Spoiled - Black Mamba
Make-up sponge to apply all three colors to the nail
Q-Tips to remove the mess! ;)










How do you like the end result? Would you try this?

Next is Day 3 - Gold

Check out the ladies below as well. They've done great jobs as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment